Tuesday 15 March 2011

Not for Sale

Photobucket

When I finished my PhD just before Christmas, I envisioned a future of endless hours of leisure time; catching up on books I'd been meaning to read, sherry in hand, sun on my face. Alas, that hasn't come close to reflecting the insanity of how busy I now find myself.

For the last couple of months, I've been planning an exhibition in my flat in Hackney Wick. About a week ago, my flatmates decided they didn't want an exhibition in the flat after all and so I either had to find a new venue - and fast - or cancel. Thankfully, a venue was found and all was not lost. The exhibition opens today and there's already lots of information about the show here, so I won't repeat myself.

Do check it out if you're so inclined. If not, here are some nice photos of works by artists in the show instead...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: